Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

We Survived Week 1

Just a quick update... Carson did really well at Grandma's house this week. She put him on a really good schedule (feeding and napping) and he really enjoyed all the attention. I survived my first week back at work - although I've spent the week trying to figure out how I could quit my job and work from home. The problem is that I want my same income, but I just don't really want to work. I would rather spend my time with Carson. I'm counting down the days until spring break.

This week Carson has learned a new raspberry sound. He loves to carry on a conversation and he's so animated when he does it. His little eyebrows will go up and down and if we're lucky he'll even giggle for us. He's also starting to scoot around in his bed as he sleeps. Last night when we checked on him he had scooted his little body completely sideways. Here are a few pictures of Carson during story time.

No comments:

My Family