Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My New Favorite Item


I love, love, love the musical mobile that we got as a baby gift (thanks to Laurie F.). My dad installed it for us yesterday and Carson absolutely loves it. (Mobiles don't attach to most of the new cribs so we had to hang it from the wall.) He lays in his crib smiling and talking to the animals as they rotate round and round. I was able to actually get some work done tonight. My next mission is to find a mobile that doesn't have to be wound up every 5 minutes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice. My mom scored a mobile that runs on batteries and has auto-shut-off after like 10 mins or something. I think she got it at like TJ Max or Ross or some place like that. Yes, the time when they are happy and engaged is like pure gold for a mom's sanity.

My Family