At 11:40 I called home to check on Carson. Chris said they were both snuggled in bed together and that Carson had been asleep since I left in the morning. That's 4 hours! I said wake him up or else he's going to be up all night long. Chris said, "oh when he wakes up I give him a bottle and he goes right back to sleep". Needless to say, Carson didn't take an afternoon nap. It's now almost 9:30 p.m. and I just barely got him to sleep. I'm glad Chris is getting some good "daddy time" with Carson, but poor Grandma is going to have to get our little monkey back on a normal schedule next week.
(Carson in bed at 9:30 - do those eyes look closed to you?)

Mr. Mom did bake me some triple chocolate brownies in a heart-shaped pan. Chris is sweet, but I knew the only reason they were in a heart shape was because he couldn't find the square baking pan. The brownies were delicious - especially after the hectic day I had.
My "triple" chocolate brownies.
No comments:
Post a Comment