Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jr. High Car Wash

Chris and I had to help with an AVID car wash this morning up at the school.  We took Carson and he had a blast.  He showed the big kids all his little cars and then decide he would help wash cars.  While I was standing there monitoring the kids, someone started spraying water on me.  I quickly screamed, everyone looked, and I turned to yell at a kid only to find out it was my own little monkey.  He had watched the big kids pick up the sprayers and so he thought he would give it a try.  I just happened to be in his direct line of fire and he soaked my jeans good!

Everyone had to work - no freeloaders around here.


Taking a little break in between customers.


You missed a spot.

He came prepared with his own basket of toys, his breakfast, and a lunch box (full of more cars).

No comments:

My Family