Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I miss my sink!

The kitchen remodel is getting close to being finished, but it can't come quick enough. I don't recommend washing dishes in the bathtub - it's not as fun as it might sound. All the cabinets are in (and some already have dishes in them). The tile was laid this morning and hopefully will be grouted tomorrow afternoon. The BIG news is that our counter tops are scheduled to be installed at 8 a.m. tomorrow morning (keep your fingers crossed)!!!! That means I'm one day away from having a fully functioning kitchen again - sink, dishwasher, stove, oven, etc. Which is probably good since I'm having Carson's first birthday party here this weekend.

I know I'm going to love my new kitchen, but I don't think I could go through this again. There are SO many decisions to make when remodeling - and how do you know if you've made the right choice???? I've lost plenty of sleep worrying about silly stuff like back splash, color of grout, door knobs, etc. Picking out tile has been a full-time job lately. Thank goodness for my mom - she has been my interior designer.

No comments:

My Family