Here are a few updates on Carson...
He has decided he doesn't like his baby food anymore. He wants whatever mommy and daddy are eating. He's a big boy now and likes his little "finger foods" so he can feed himself (and the dogs).
We've also learned how wonderful Golden Retrievers are with babies. Poor Brady has endured lots of torture from Carson. He never growls even when his eyes are being poked, his hair pulled, his ears pinched, or his tail is used as a teething ring.
We still haven't improved on sleeping through the night. We had to lower the crib mattress so that Carson couldn't "jump" out. I put him down tonight at about 10:00 (finally) and when I went in to check on him this is what I found...

1 comment:
Cindy,
What a doll. He is getting to be such a big boy! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to meet him some day.
Love you guys,
Denise
Post a Comment