Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Funny Videos

I have been bad about updating my blog lately.  Between this pregnancy, running after a toddler and working I don't seem to have much energy, but I have managed to capture a few cute videos of Carson that I wanted to share. 


This first one shows how Chris has shared his "obsession" he has with height, tall people, and measuring things with his son.  When Carson wants to be picked up he'll say "make me tall momma, make me tall".  They can make an afternoon out of playing with the tape measure around the house.


This next video makes me laugh everytime I hear him say it.  Like all good parents, we introduced Carson to chocolate and he LOVES it (just like his mommy).  His favorite is chocolate milk.  The problem is that he can't quite say his "ch" sound so it comes out sounding like "la lup" milk.

No comments:

My Family