Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Update

Where does my time go?  I have been so busy that I haven't had time to update Carson's blog.  This blog serves as his "baby book", so I'm feeling guilty.  I'm going to attempt to update and add a few pictures.
Last time we measured Carson, I believe he was about 33 inches tall.  He talks up a storm - adding new words daily.  The only problem is that no one can translate for us.  He LOVES cars - all shapes, all sizes.  Cars go with us everywhere and they are a must for eating out in restaurants.  He doesn't understand the idea that he's going to be a big brother soon, but he will point to my belly and say "baby".  When we lay down for naps, Carson puts a car on my belly for the baby to hold - at least he's willing to share.

No comments:

My Family