We had a busy week this week. We started with a play date with Gabriel, his mommy, Cynda, and our neighbor, Karen. The boys had a great time playing together on the slide.
Carson's little friend, Brooke, celebrated her 2 year old birthday party at a splash pool. I love this picture of them hugging each other. Brooke is so sweet to Carson. I'm glad Mimi watches both of them and that they'll grow up together and hopefully stay good friends.
Brooke enjoyed her birthday cupcake. Love that face!!
Carson had a great time. I think this water fall was his favorite part.
To end the week, we had the Colorado Clan (Uncle Curtis, Aunt Kim, Cyler, and Cooper) down for the weekend. Here's Cooper, Amber and Carson playing at Mimi's house.
We took the cousins out to the fountain for a little after dinner fun. The kids had a great time running through the water. It was all fun and games until a frog attacked my leg!
I think Collin had the most fun - he was laughing and running from beginning to end.
Not a great picture (below), but little brother, Craig, thought he was big enough to push his older brother, Curtis, into the fountain. I think they both ended up getting wet.
We ended the week with a very special dinner with my "sister from another mother" - Mindy. She came up to spend time with her "real" family, but we were able to squeeze in on her time.
The Alvarez Family









No comments:
Post a Comment