Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Having Fun

Carson loves the water so we took him swimming this weekend. He played until he almost fell asleep in the water. Here's Mimi snuggling with him and drying him off. Aunt Cherie and Uncle Ralph took Carson out to the deep end.

This is his sign that he's tired and ready for his bottle.

Getting kisses from Courtney.

This little fountain in the shallow end was loads of entertainment.

Aunt Claire bought Carson his first outdoor chair. He gets mad when we take him out of it.

I babysat for a friend one night and Carson had a ball. Caelen (hope I spelled it right) is 5 months older than Carson and they got along great. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but they are both playing with cell phones and acting like they are talking on them.

No comments:

My Family