I know Chris won't appreciate me telling this, but last week Carson took a nasty tumble down our front porch and got some road rash on his little face. Chris was taking Carson and both dogs for a nice walk to the park. He buckled Carson into the stroller, put the dogs on the leashes, and as he stopped to lock the front door the dogs decided to keep on going and they took Carson's stroller with them. Tears were shed (by Carson and by me) but he was fine and it healed within 3 days. Although Chris joked that he was going to call CPS on himself, he really did beat himself up over not being more careful. I'm sure there will be other little scrapes and cuts along the way (I think that's just the nature of having a boy).
Carson went with Mimi and me on one of our long shopping days. We have had so much fun buying new things for the house and getting it decorated (probably too much fun). Mimi decided Carson deserved a sweet treat at Jason's Deli. This was his first ice cream cone (I think) and of course he loved it.
Our former neighbor (and good friend) Evelyn came by to see the new house and to see Carson. She is trying to teach him sign language.
Just like his dad, Carson loves music. If he hears Chris on the piano he crawls as fast as he can to get in there.

No comments:
Post a Comment