Friday we got up and drove to Lawton, Oklahoma to meet Chris's mom, Aunt Hildegard, and Jim for lunch. After visiting with them, we hung out with Chris's high school friends Tom and Kent. We drove around our old stomping grounds and headed out to Mt. Scott for a nice drive in the country. Yes, Oklahoma has a mountain (2464 ft. high) and actually has some beautiful views from on top. I was determined to get a picture of Carson on the Mt. - as you can tell it was super windy and a bit chilly.
Aunt Hildegard, Grandma Edwards, Jim, Carson, and Chris
The view from Mt. Scott
Carson and mom on top of Mt. Scott (my eyes are closed - it was so windy I couldn't keep them open)
The "Sweat Hogs" - Chris, Kent, and Tom

1 comment:
I like how you are like, Carson, we are going to the top of this mountain whether you like it or not.
Post a Comment