While I was pregnant, I had some grand idea of how I would save the world and use cloth diapers instead of disposables. I researched all the new types of cloth diapers and yes, I ordered several different ones so that I would be prepared once Carson arrived. (I would like to think it was a hormone-induced state of thinking.) Carson is now 18 days old and I haven't used one cloth diaper yet. When I walked into Carson's room tonight and saw the pile of laundry in his rocking chair, I quickly realized I am not cut out for cloth diapers. I can barely keep up with my own laundry. So, for all those people who tried to warn me - go ahead and say it "I told you so!". (By the way, this pile of unfolded clothes is only 3 days of Carson's laundry.)

1 comment:
LOL on the pile of clothes.
Kids do go through a ton on clothes, bibs, blankets, etc. The good thing is that everything is so small that it usually only takes one load. Although, you've amassed quite a load!
Well, sorry about the cloth diapers. I rarely give pregnant women advice except to not do it again. However, my sister has a good saying...never make any major decisions while pregnant. You end up regretting them later. I think that sums it up. But, at least you didn't like repaint the whole inside of your house like mauve or something that would be hard to rebound from. Cloth diapers make outstanding burp clothes! Enjoy!
Post a Comment